Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A few things

I love biking. What I don't love are stupid people and those same stupid people on segways and those people on the 4 wheeled bike carriages I don't know what they are call but I hate them. I am a courteous biker, I tell them when I am coming up on the left to pass people. It's when they don't take heed and I come to a complete stop just to get around them. And then they give me dirty looks for not running them down. I say just run em down it's easier on me.

On to some good news as of weigh in today I am at 214lbs. The lowest I have been in... in... I am not really sure maybe 7-8 years.

Next Tuesday at 10 am Central time I will be interviewing for a job in Chicago. This thrills me to know end. Just to have an honest to god sit down interview and not just a phone interview makes me happy. So I may be a member of the Chicago populous very soon.

1 comment:

Aleea said...

I will be totally sending happy/good thoughts your way for your interview.