Friday, December 8, 2006

And so it will go part two

So I really have to ask myself why there hell am I even there for other than to do anything

Special K doesn't want to. Number of concert pieces I am doing on this concert 0 Yes boys and girls I am once again getting the shaft without lube or a reacharound. The only thing I am doing is a "pre-concert" that is just suggested to attend for the 2 Jazz Bands and the string ensemble. I have been relegated to the bastard stepchild position. Number of students STUDENTS!!!!!!! that get to be in front of the concert band. 1 that is yes one more than I get. This has more to do with her laziness than her malicious nature. She waited 4 weeks to start concert band the only reason we started that late because she didn't do the folders. Thus we had to delay playing tests which apparently only I can do and thus I got almost no podium time. Because I had to spend all my time doing playing tests. But whatever. I am done with her and as soon as I can speak to my department chair and the Principle I will not be back next fall.


I have to say this really upsets me a lot because I really liked these kids and this job and I have to say I am pretty damned good at it. Such as how my life has been going lately so I am not terribly surprised.

No comments: