Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Tagalong

I have decided that I am content in just being a homebody. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy going out and being with friends. This time of year I realize more and more that I have friends who like to go to parties and good for them, however I only like to go when I know the host. By knowing the host I mean I can do more than pick them out of a line up. I feel like such an interloper when I am at these functions when I am a "tagalong" with my friends. I am not very good at making friends out of strangers. I am very shy I know that may be hard to believe but I am. I assume that if they don't talk to me they don't want me to approach them. So you see why I wouldn't like being someplace where I know no one. I figure I have friends that I neglect now why make more to neglect later. I am kidding of course. I am not opposed to meeting people I am just bad at it. Probably yet another reason I don't date, well that and my incredibly bad luck when it comes to men. I find it fun when I find out people who stop returning phone calls to me are now dating others. I always assume they are incapable of dating. But this must not be true. What must be true is that they are incapable of dating me.

No comments: