Friday, February 6, 2009

Almost there

The weekend that is. I have been so tired this last week. I feel like an old man. Reason for that are the fatigue and the arthritis. Yes I have arthritis, I have had it since I was 10. It flared up when I was young so bad that I couldn't walk for 3 days. I remember it very clearly because it was so weird. It crept up on me during the day and by lunch I couldn't walk and the teacher had to carry me to the bathroom. To make it worse she was a nun. The same one that damned our class to hell. Anyway I have lived with arthritis mostly in the hips and when it gets really cold it gets worse but this week my hands have really started hurting more and more. I am sure there are several factors one of which I have started practicing the piano more. I have also been knitting and the general cold of the winter is just making every joint in my body ache. I will get over it all a few pain killers and I will be well again.

No comments: