Thursday, February 26, 2009

Still Sick

I really didn't want to call in today but this was an easy day to do it. Special K and I were taking 20 kids to the symphony. It was a great concert Copland, Bernstein, and Gershwin. How great would that have been I was really looking forward to it. But I didn't sleep much last night the hacking and fever kept me up most of it. I am heading out to the Dr. I am sure they are going to tell me I am dying or some nonsense. So no lesson plans just called in and went back to "bed" for a few hours.

I think when I get back I will just make some soup.

2 comments:

Suellen said...

Boo! I wanted to hang out tomorrow. Get better!!!!!!!!

Aleea said...

I think this all began to manifest when the Pringles can was talking to you. I mean, really, hallucinations are all a part of being sick. Or hangovers. Whatever.