Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Mornings


Over break I slipped back into old habits of staying up late and sleeping in. Three years teaching and my body still refuses to get into a different sleeping pattern. I had to take Tylenol pm Sunday and Monday night. I was so groggy the last few mornings. My friend Charles had it right when he got into a job that had him working from 2-10pm and slept till noon. I should really find a job that allows me to do the same.:)

Mostly I think it's all in my head. I don't want to go to sleep because before I know it I am back at my job. Since I have come back I have dreaded every morning. I just need it to be over I need to be done with this. I need to get the hell out of there to save my sanity. Right now it is less about the money and more about the situation. I would almost ask my mother for a loan and quit while I look for a job. I won't, but it's very tempting. God I need to leave so bad. We will see.

No comments: