Saturday, November 17, 2007

Here is what you need to get started.

Me: 32, single, music teacher, lives in Indy, youngest of 4 boys, plays lots of instruments, gay and a skoach of sarcasms.

I have been blogging on Myspace, but my friends have been complaining that they cannot get to myspace at work. Boofrigginwoo. Not my problem. I enjoy the use of myspace because I can limit those who see my page and my blog. I wouldn't care except for the third thing on my list up there. I really don't need my students checking up on what I say and about who. So I blocked it so only my friends could see it.

I also liked the fact I could use real names and not have to use pseudonyms for friends and the like. But I guess that is the way of the world. I enjoy the blogging because with friends far away and having an already busy schedule this is a way for me to somewhat stay in touch with all those people. It's like having your yearly Christmas newsletter everyday. It is also a great place just to be creative, thoughtful, reflective, silly, poignant... oh who the hell am I kidding it's for me to be bitchy and sarcastic.

So there is a nut shell summary of me.

No comments: