Monday, November 26, 2007

Like I need reasons at this point.

In my continuing Saga with Special K, I was told a story by her of her Black Friday experiences. I wasn't really paying attention I was doing other things and kind of half listening. Until, she started talking about arriving someplace at 5:00am and being one of the first in the store and there was a guy at the front shouting "We have 23 Wii's who wants one?" "Without even thinking I said I did and grabbed one." She says. I look up from my computer with the foulest expression.

*Sidebar* I have been wanting one ever since they came out. When I had money I could never find one and when I could find them I didn't have the funds available. So when she said she got one I wanted to cry.

*Salt in the wound* "I didn't even want one." *Grinding salt deep into the wound, opening new ones and shaking away.* "I guess I'll give it to my son." *Are you kidding me?????? Forget the child crying on Christmas morning without a Wii because someone who didn't want and/or need one snatched one of the precious few up, I will be crying on Christmas Morning, not improving my bowling record or mingling with other Miis nope I will be crying bitter, bitter tears.* "I don't even know if he would want it." *You're killing me here.* "Oh well one less thing to buy." *My sub conscience just fell to the floor convulsing.*

I had to pull it together and I just put my head down and kept typing. My only response was "Well, that's cool." On the inside I said "You heinous bitch I can't bitch I can't believe you did that let alone told me." "Cunt" Thank god I had that prep period to go to my car and cry.

I didn't really do that. I just let the air out of her tires.

I didn't do that either... but now that I think about it more...

No comments: