Thursday, May 1, 2008

Frustration

There is so much I should be doing right now but can't rehearsals and performances just really jack with me this time of year. my schedule, such as it is, is just shot to shit. Just this Monday I thought I had nothing after school so I told a student to drop by and we would work on her music. Great, sounds like a plan but wait. Special K tells me during 5th that the guard girls are coming in after school to look at outfits for next year and what did you say Special K, you won't be there and I need to be there and you knew about this for a week and just now are telling me. Great! 8th period I am told that the drum majors are doing clinics after school in the band room till 5 and since Special K won't be around guess who has to stay around and lock up after they are done. That's right me. So the poor girl who wanted to work on the music I had to cancel. That is just how my week is going. I need to find a place to live and no one will call back. Bitches! My current landlord has been hounding me for a forwarding address but I keep telling them I don't have one and as soon as I do I will let them know. Bitches!

So yea that is where I am and what I am doing I also have performances on the way north side for the rest of the week and weekend. Just too much in one time period to deal with it. Saturday I need to get the gym unlock for guard clinics, thank god I don't have to be there for them. Then run over and help Blanche and Romeo get all womanfied for the debut photo shoot for the BagLadies Calendar. This I am happy to do, but just one more thing. Also Friday night after the performance I have been invited to a party that I would actually like to go to but can't and also go to an art show of a coworker. That I think I can make because it goes to 11pm. We will see.

Really after this week things ease up but I would really like to get the apartment out of the way right now.

Plus I would like to get more biking in since I haven't all week.

Oh, all that and sleep.

No comments: