Thursday, May 29, 2008

I hate moving.

Have I ever said that before. I hate packing too. I have one pushy landlord and one who is being lazy. My soon to be former landlords I have grown to dislike of the last few months just because they are kind of pushy. They are coming today and I am sure they are not going to be pleased with the fact I simply need another day. I really honestly didn't expect them to come today I got a call on Tuesday saying that they would be here. When I spoke to them 2 weeks ago I said I would like to be out by Thursday but no guarantees, and that it might be Friday or Saturday. Since you know my lease isn't up till Saturday midnight. I understand their need to get in there and turn the place around quickly but also understand my need for time to get the place in the best quality that I can for you.

Now as for my new landlords. I said when I called initially that I needed to be in before the end of the month. I also said it to the person who took me to see the apartments and then once more on my application. Also know that I have actually talked to office staff once. The rest of this was done via voicemail since no one is ever in their office or willing to answer the phone. I have stopped by several times before 5 pm and nada. I have also been there a couple of times before 3pm and still nothing. Voicemail heaven. The only time they seem to return my calls is when I am in class and when I try to call back a few hours later they are not available. So I ask how the hell do they ever rent anything there? I don't know, but what really bothers me is that after all my attempts to let them know when my desired move in date would be they keep saying the 9th of June. I cannot wait that long, 1. I have to be out no later than midnight on the 31st of May and 2. I have no place to put my shit in the mean time.

On top of that I am at work for 3 hrs a day checking out instruments yesterday because no one showed I left a couple of times to run errands. Well apparently in those times people showed up. Of course. Whatever I am super busy I don't care.I am actually stashing a few things here at work. Stuff that fits in my car. Gotta love it.

Some days I hate my life.

No comments: