Saturday, May 24, 2008

An Open letter

Dear body and my "Friends",

So here we are again. This time I did not leave you to your own devices. I was to be in complete control until you staged a coup. Kudos to you, honestly I hadn't realized that I didn't eat much that day and the one celebratory Jameson would be fine to start the evening and then back off. No you knew better that after one I would be a bit groggy and you could take advantage of that and order me another, by that time I was completely checked out. God knows what I said last night . The vocal cords were to tired this morning to relay any information which leads me to believe I was talking a lot. Let us both pray that I wasn't just talking to myself.

Let me get to my next point after checking in with the vocal cords I went to see if the mouth had anything to say. Well I couldn't because it reeked like the smokers lounge at Philip Morris HQ. So now I must asked the question who gave me the cigarettes. People we have been over this time and time again, I mean I did a power point. When I am drinking and ask for a smoke you say "No". Lie and say you don't have anymore, whatever I don't care just don't give them to me.

People, people, people we need to stick to the program. I will not have another repeat of Spring Break 08. I just got the liver speaking and out of the fetal position. Granted it's only mumblings but that is better than the catatonic state it was in just last week. Two reasons this can't work. 1 I physically can't take and 2 financially I can't take it. That and waking at 9:00 this morning not hung over but still drunk. I just showered I had a lot to do today and now that is shot to shit.

I am not trying to be over dramatic but if we do this again and I get drugged and taken out of the picture, I quit. Just so you know.

Now lets pull ourselves together and get some healthy food to eat instead of Burger King that was suggested in the committee meeting. What are you doing with that bottle of ether?


Sincerely
Your Better Judgment

No comments: