Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Two days.

The significants of two days? That is how many days I have left with seniors. In many cases it's kind of sad I like most of the seniors just not the ones during my 3rd period. I had two that I really didn't care for tell me today that they won't be in class for the next two days because of AP testing. I swear I could have almost done a cartwheel when they told me that. Next week will be great I drop two class periods because they are just seniors and another class drops in half. I so can't wait what a great last week of classes and then finals which are just cake. Hand out tests and that's it.

Can you tell I can't wait for summer?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see here a very interesting point of view. Kings regards for the author!

------------------
POTENcJAEREKCJA