Thursday, May 15, 2008

Where has this week gone?

Oh right, I was busy.

I must say this week of being about to sleep in has been nice. By sleeping in I mean I don't get up till 6:15 AM. It's a small victory but a victory non the less. I have been very productive this week. I have gone through the Orchestra library and updated the database on that as well as the Jazz band library as well. I have put next years schedule up on the website. I would say at this point it is 75% right I don't have any of the Basketball games because I don't know when they are. I am also putting the show music online so the kids can download it and listen and play through it over the summer. Not that any of them are going to do that. I have picked out most of the music for next years concerts for Orchestra. So yea I have been productive.

Aside from that I have just been busy. Tuesday I had classes,then guard auditions after school, Big Gay Band rehearsal, and then met some of the boys and mom out for dinner. By the time I got home I was wiped out. Yesterday was school, guard auditions, and dinner with Athena. Today is more guard auditions and then who knows.

So BGB I am now playing Horn which I am not as bad as I thought I was. A lot of it just came flooding back. Now I am not great by any stretch of the imagination but I was pleased I don't think people know what to do with me in that ensemble. I swear every concert I just pick up a new instrument. For me it's just a sign of my musical ADD, and I really want to get better on the Horn. It's the one brass instrument I know very little about and need to get better. If I were really serious I should play oboe or Bassoon. But who am I kidding that isn't going top happen. Maybe next concert.

I have also been putting in coming freshman's info into the computer as they send back info sheets, and guess whose I got yesterday? Yep you guessed it Titsworth. :) I have to get over this.

Haha
Titsworth

No comments: