Monday, November 20, 2006

Do we say too much...

or not enough? I got to say first that those match.com ads still creep me out.

As for saying too much. Today I basically told off Special K. Not really told off per say but I did tell her that I am not renewing my contract at the end of this year. I did follow it up with my frustration in her lack of communication. I was just so pissed off that I couldn't stand it. Really I don't want to be in education anymore so I don't feel as if I am burning any bridges.I am just beyond tired of her. But the question then becomes did I say too much? I didn't call her a stupid bitch. So with that I ask maybe I didn't say enough lol.

In life sometimes we don't say things when we should and many times we say too much and at the wrong times. I sometimes wish I were more assertive. I have never been good at talking to people I am interested in and I never make the first move. The few times I do it blows up in my face, maybe this is why I don't take these risks. But alas we can not change who we are over night.

No comments: