Saturday, November 18, 2006

Match.com ads creep me out

The ads when you open myspace. The girls are just there looking at me and sometimes laughing it's just creepy.

Anyway. So today in a chat room I put up this in my profile, "Do you like music, I mean music you would hear on NPR. If so Pvt me." The moment I do that the first person to pvt me says "So do you own the Paris Hilton CD?" My first thought this guys funny. And then when I said no, he said have you heard any of it it's really good. I told him I had heard enough to know I didn't like and then he got all indignant with me. I am like really it's paris hilton you tool. I told him I thought she was an over produced bad singer with nothing to add to the artist community. His response, "you don't know good music you cow." My response, "Ummm ok, pig." From there he countered with "I hate you." As I am sure you are now, I was laughing to myself. I told him that it was good to be in touch with his feelings. He then said "I would like to feel your cock inside me." Ummmmmm Bipolar much. Seriously where do these people come from. But let's get back to the real issue here. How does one get "I like classical music" confussed with "I like a no talent anorexic hooker so let's chat about Paris Hilton." At first I thought it was a joke but it became obvious, no it was only a joke on him. So that has been my day how is yours?

No comments: