Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's only 9:30am

So I come into work (temp job) and find I have no emails and no phone calls to return. The crazy woman that works in the office across from my cube keeps walking back and forth for no apparent reason. I really have nothing to do the scanner and the copiers aren't working or at least what I need them to do they are not working. So here I sit collecting a paycheck and counting how many times this woman power walks passed my cubicle. I open my yahoo account and find not much there and nothing to really respond to. So I check (there she goes again) the news feeds to see if anything interesting has happened. First article is about the state of the union. I click on it and yahoo news tells me that the story has expired. I click on a few more articles all of them give me the same excuse. I check the time stamp on these stories and they are only like an hour old. I think this is odd and now I am just clicking on random articles to see which if any actually work. The only one I got to open to a "story" is about brangelina breaking up...??? (I had to go back and get the spelling correct)

Really. Now I am convinced we are in the end times. The second coming of Jebus. And thank god I don't know if I could take any more of brangelina stories or anything like that. (She just made another pass by the cubicle) I did just realize that you may have thought I was referring to the world coming to an end because of the break up. Let me be clear that is not it. I actually am begging for the world to end if the most pressing news event is a break up of celebrities. Though any more that is all we get most of the time. Which brings me to a suedo news story. This actually is sorta. I hate when I flip through the channels and "news" people are yell at me. Example Nancy Grace, my god that woman could make paint peel with her voice. And don't get me started on the hair. I thought only drag queens needed that much help with a wig. Anyway, apparently she had a guest on her show whose child had been missing. Nancy badgered her and basically accused her of doing something to her kid and that is why the child was missing. I don't know all the facts of the case. Maybe the woman did off her kid but what I do know is I am not shocked that hairzilla could have yelled and belittled her guest enough to have the woman in questions off herself, I mean pass herself away. So now NG is being sued for wrongful death and her deposition is being videotaped. Ms. Grace does not want her testimony taped. I love the irony of it all. (seriously stop doing that woman sit down in your office and stay there for more than 10 minutes) So yes I love when loud mouth people get their cumuppins (is that a real word?).

So yes sad news that I can't get any real news and even sadder that this post only took up 20 minutes of my day. But the up shot is I just got paid to do this post. Woo Hoo!!

2 comments:

Suellen said...

Comeupance: an outcome that is well deserved. :)

Maestro said...

Awesome I have learned something new today. :)