Friday, February 12, 2010

Addendum to things I hate.

Mac's. I understand you have some cute commercials and Mac's are suppose to be a lot faster and break down less. That is just false. I hate the spinning color wheel of death. I don't own a Mac and I will never own one because I love my PC. Yes all computers have their foibles and draw backs but I like the PCs draw back more so then the Mac's. I am only using this infernal machine while working at this temp job. *Sidebar I also hate people who think Excel is a database and think that spreadsheets are also a database. They aren't, it isn't, just use Access and be done with it. It's not that hard to figure out.* Though the dock is a nice feature I hate that I have move everything to get to something I already have open. It's irritating.

Ok I feel a little better. Bring on the weekend 10 more minutes.

Woo hoo!

No comments: