Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Things I hate

Hate is such a strong word, and that is why I like it.

The top of my list:

Snow
Really this is at the top because I have dealt with it the past few days. Snow itself isn't really that bad, even driving in it I can deal. What I can't stand is the cold that comes with it. If snow could occur without the low temps... well I guess we would just call it rain. But I hate being old and snow does not help me stay warm so therefore I hate it. The snow, though I do not find it difficult to traverse others on the road seem to have a time of it. The fuctard who get in my way don't know how to drive in good weather become exponentially worse as the precipitants fall. I swear you spit on the ground and everyone freaks out. Seriously it's not that bad just drive like an idiot. Of course that is the issue at hand isn't it. Don't drive like an idiot? Practically everyone behind a wheel is an idiot. We are on the right track when we require everyone to pass a test before being issued a license; however I say if they can't pass it the first or even the second time screw'em they don't deserve one. This is why public transportation is the way to go, take most of the problem out of the equation.

So in short Snow=Stupidity, Stupidity=Bad, Bad=Grumpy Maestro.
And even more watered down Maestro hate snow!

Number two on my list:
People who feel like they shouldn't have to do their jobs.
Look people we have to do things we don't like to do. Sometimes we are even paid to do those things. I myself on many occasion have hated one aspect of my job or two and I understand grumbling about it, that is fine we all do that and we need to blow off steam sometimes. But here's the thing, you still have to do it. Also the excessive complaining about the thing you don't do and when you do do it you are bad at it, is probably why no one wants to sit with you in the lunch room.

Number Three:
Mall Kiosk workers.
I know I touched on this a few weeks back but I feel it is worth mentioning again. They are like the homeless, they will stop you when you clearly have no interest in speaking with them. They are pushy and rude. Though they don't ask for change to get a bus ticket because they got stranded downtown, they do ask you to sample something or criticize your grooming habits. Again like the homeless we avoid eye contact, ignore them when they speak to us and cross the street or otherwise get out of there way. The kiosks never have anything I would ever buy. If they did they would have a real store. At best they are an impulse buy like those at the check out lane, except I would actually use a pack of gum.

*Side hate #3a If you are stranded downtown and need to get home why are you stranded everyday for months or even years. Really? You think we are buying that?*

Number 4:
Why oh why does my body produce so much mucus? I mean seriously how is it possible that my body could generate that amount. I mean the laws of physics should dictate that you can not create energy or matter only change it from one state to another. I am not ingesting enough to create this much nor am I getting smaller at a rate that would suggest such a change over. So really what gives? Ok so maybe I exagerate and I am not a slime monster but it sure seems that way.

Number 5:
Can't these people see that I am trying to update my blog. Please stop asking me questions.

The sooner I get this done the sooner I can do actual work.


I kid I mean go to lunch.

No comments: