Friday, February 19, 2010

What is that giant ball of burning gas in the sky?

Glorious, the sun is out, the snow has stopped, the wind is not gusting. I am happy. er. A few weeks back I was talking with my friend about smokers freely get up and walk out of work a few times a day and no one really thinks twice about it. But I feel self conscious if I got up and went outside for a few minutes. But not today. The sun was shining and I really needed that. It just made me feel better like the world and my world were not over. That yes there will be bright sunny days again and I would be able to get out and bike and wear shorts and do all the things I love doing.

Of course we still have to get through the week of snow that is predicted but at least for today, it was nice.

1 comment:

Aleea said...

Sunshine always makes the day better, doesn't it?