Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A taste of spring


Though the past few days may only be a tease that spring is here I am enjoying them to their fullest. I love the fact I have a porch and a side patio. They are wonderful places to just sit and enjoy a nice breeze and sunny sky.I have been able to leave doors and windows open to air out the stuffiness of winter. I can't say that I am disappointed that I can now turn off the heat and watch my gas bill plummet a little.

I love living downtown in the warm weather because I can just walk to so many places and it just makes me smile. The unfortunate things is I think I am coming down with a cold. I have been pounding the suddafed and took a nap this afternoon.

Right now I am sitting on my lanai and cooking on my grill. Ok it's not really a lanai but the golden girls had one so why can't I? :)

No comments: