Tuesday, January 27, 2009

6 in 4

So this diet is actually starting to show dividends. I weighed myself this morning and discovered that I am down a whopping 6lbs it hasn't been yet 4 weeks and last week was a bust because of being in DC So I feel I am making real progress. I don't seem to mind the less food aspect of it. I know that a lot of my eating is emotional and also because I have let my body and mind feel hungry all the time even when I don't need to eat. It's a tough transition but I feel like I am making real progress. If I can keep up this progress I could be at my goal weight by the end of the summer. Of course I have tried this before and it hasn't worked out the best. Any encouragement would be great. So far so good.

4 comments:

Aleea said...

Nice job!

Unknown said...

So are you aiming for your Freshman year of college weight?
=)

Mom said...

You are my inspiration, so you can do this, so I can have the courage to do it too!

Maestro said...

Joe I would have to lose a limb or two to get down to my college weight. Do you realize I would have to lose like 75lbs. That thought makes me shudder a bit.