Friday, January 9, 2009

Open letter to my stomach

Dear Stomach,

I know, I know , I know... but I am not going to give you more food. You have had your daily allotment and you will get no more. If you find this to be a problem please refer your concerns to the metabolism. Please be aware it has gone on vacation and I a have not been informed as to when it will be returning. The reason for this reduction of caloric intake is because the gut has been complaining of over population in the area. You should be aware of the suburban sprawl of the ass as well. Until this condition can be rectified we will continue with the rationing of food.

Thank you for your concerns, they have been taken into consideration. You will be included on the monthly weight report.

The Body

1 comment:

scrawler said...

Hilarious. Thank you.

Regards,
The Humor