Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wow

What an incredible past few days. I went to the north side with some friends to see the Butler/MSU game. After we won it was suggested going downtown and see if we could score some tickets from MSU fans. Well we did and I made it to the game tonight.

What a game! I love college basketball and especially the tournament. What made it better that my Bulldogs just kept winning. Always picked to lose each round they kept pulling it out. I went to the game tonight more for the experience than for the win. Yes a win would have been great but when there were 71,000 people in the stadium and the majority were rooting for Butler you have no idea what it was like. It was so cool to here there roar of "B U!" at the end of the "War Song". The whole night was just a high. The team made it such a great game and made Duke earn every point and the win. Butler played a full slate of great teams to get to the end of that long road. UTEP, Murray State, Syracuse, Kansas State, Michigan State and the one that stopped the win streak Duke.

All my love to my Alma Mater and to the best Team Butler has seen.

What an experience. I need sleep now.

1 comment:

Aleea said...

Glad you enjoyed it -- wished I were there.