Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My drunkeness translates

So our tour group had to split for the night and I, the Student Teacher, and the Guard Instructor were shipped off for the night with the parents who were not chaperons. So, we without children tonight. Thank god. Because with dinner I could safely have a Guinness that I have been craving since before the plane tickets were printed. So after dinner we walked down to the center of Cork and to a very nice pub where I proceeded to have another Guinness and 4 Jamison's, and because those are served as double shots I had actually 8 shots of fine Irish Whiskey. It was a good night and we took a cab. I am right now not just a little tipsy. This is exactly what I needed. Granted if I had been with the kids the entire time and not made it to a pub I would have been fine. But with the kids safely on the other side of the city it was all good.

Oh and blah, blah, blah the Rock of Cashel, important Irish landmark of great significances. Yada Yada Yada. I am going to bed. ":)

1 comment: