Thursday, March 27, 2008

So proud

First I am elated that I have taken the lead in the Biggest loser contest over at Mean Girls but really it wasn't fair I was really sick for 2 days and then went to a country that outlaws spices and flavor of all kinds. So now that my apatite has returned I have a feeling I will level off or start gaining back. So get off my ass this week and go to the gym is my mantra.

Now the Biggest reason I am so proud is that my String Orchestra had their Spring Concert last night. Granted it was a short concert and there were barely twice as many people in the Audience as there were in the ensemble, but They did amazing! Do they have some work to still do? Yes, but they have come so far in the last few months. I am very proud of how well they have been doing and progressing. I really can't say enough about it. I even called mom last night to tell her about it. Even though I had all but lost my voice. I know they still have a long way to go but I am down right giddy. The fact you could recognize the turn that they were playing was a big plus. Trust me at the last one when it was Christmas music and you couldn't follow along it was bad. I had a lot of parents come up and thank me and tell me how good they were. So yes I do like what I do and I do enjoy when the kids succeed. So kudos to them.

No comments: