Monday, November 3, 2008

I am not sure who is more confussed?

I say that because last Saturday I was on 16th street behind an SUV. On the back right window there was an Obama 08 Sticker and on the left there was a Bob Barr 08 sticker. Either these people are covering all their bases or they have a wicked sense of humor. I also found it funny that the Obama was on the right and Barr was on the left. Except when the person looks out their rear view mirror. Still noticing the lack of McCain stickers. I don't want to jinx this or anything but we may be living in a blue state come tomorrow. But I am not holding my breathe because I hate passing out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm, maybe the person driving was for one and the passenger for the other? At least it wasn't a Chuck Baldwin and a Cynthia McKinney sticker. Then you just know that Kang and Kodos would have been in the car...

Maestro said...

Don't blame me I voted for Kodos.