Thursday, November 6, 2008

Things that piss me off today

Why do Students feel the need to badger at a point they have already lost. We had a discussion today in theory actually over something not related. The student asked a question. I answered, for some reason he thought I was wrong. So know I have to go into great detail about it which takes up time. Even after that he still wanted to argue. I explained my point in a different way. And yet here we were again with him argueing me. Not in anyway to explain his point except with "It's A!" When I have clearly 3 different ways showed him that it is B. I had to after 10 minutes just say I would no longer engage in the arguement and yet he would bring it up through out the class. I just wanted to say "Look you are just being a dick, shut up."

Ugh why do they do that. I would have never argued with a teacher like that. I think there would have come a time when the teacher or college professor would have just kicked me out of their classroom.

Maybe I should do that.

No comments: