Thursday, November 20, 2008

Oh how I love my crack house...

Or my knit shop. Kinda the same thing. I look forward to going there and spend way more than I planned to. Yesterday I went in with the intent of getting one skein of yarn to complete a scarf for my niece. I walked out with two sets of needles, 5 balls of yarn, a pattern for socks and an invitation to come by anytime to work on projects and the people working there would help me out. I also was told that there would be a huge sale the day after Christmas everything in the store at least 30% off. Yes so if you like to knit and live in Indy or may be visiting Indy over Christmas go to the Mass Ave Knit Shop and stock up. They are running the sale till Dec 31st.

So yes I love this place and I encourage all who like to knit to visit this wonderful opium den. Yes I am comparing my knitting habit to drug addiction.

No comments: