Monday, February 26, 2007

superstitions


So I met a guy. A guy completely out of my norm older, financially successful, has a good job, and not a psycho. Well I didn't tell anyone about this and I mean no one. Mostly because every time I have a date lined up lately and I talk about it something always falls through. Well in our conversation tonight he is talking about the reason he and his last relationship ended was because his BF wanted children and he did not. That was really the only reason they broke up. The sad thing is I really want kids and so that made for an awkward conversation from that point on. So really even without setting off one superstition I have triggered an end to yet another potential. Be proud my first thought upon the news of the reason for the break up I wanted to ask for his ex's number. But I didn't I felt that would be tacky.:)
This really isn't new territory for me most every man I have ever dated didn't want kids. That's fine I have no problems with that, but I don't want to give that option up.

No comments: