Saturday, July 17, 2010

Just saying no.

So in doing this weight watchers thing really became difficult last night. The budgeting for drinks was not an issue, however budgeting for drinks and popcorn at the movies was a bit of an issue especially since I had Quiznos for lunch. Not my choice by the way, I met with a friend of mine who I am helping with a camp and she picked Quiznos for lunch so I went with it. Not the worst place but not the best. After the movie we went off to Greg's for a couple of drinks and then as I left to go home there it was, a craving. I was so hungry, I would normally stop at the White Casket and get an order of cheese sticks. I had 4 points left on the day. I looked up what a fried stick of cheesey goodness would cost me. 10, 10 points for 2. I normally have an order of 10, holey crap people. Are you telling me that in my sack of 10 is 50 points and I only get 36 daily points. That almost made me throw up right there. With that knowledge I had to just drive straight home and say no to fried goodness. I came home and fixed a much lighter snack and went to bed only being 2 points over for the day instead of 44. I don't have enough will power for this.

1 comment:

Aleea said...

That is where WW kills you -- with the knowledge that what you "normally" would eat is all of your points plus some.