Wednesday, July 28, 2010

WTF man

First off, yes I have been drinking, But I feel what I have to say is equally valid whether or not I was drunk.

It is sad to me that in the last year I have had 10 dates planned and that only 3 of those actually showed and that of those 3, two ended early because it was clear I wasn't putting out. The other 70% never happened because I was stood up or canceled due to some lame reason and never heard from them again.

Last week I was to have a date with a guy and he "hurt" his back at work during the day and had to cancel. However he never told me this until I was waiting for him and texted. He said he sent me an email on facebook, but I never received it. Tonight we were to meet again but he sent a text an hour before meeting and says he has to work late. I find this a little convenient. He actually said that we would need to push back our meeting time. And then I didn't hear from him again. SERIOUSLY??????

What the fuck!!!??!?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

Aleea said...

Men are assholes. Any questions?

word verification: ashednet. Definition: a beautician's wireless connection.