Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Educational Philosophy

Ok So I just came from basically sitting and watching children walk by. They call this resource were the kids are assigned to a place, not a room, for 23 minutes each day. Now I don't know who these kids are and I am stationed down by the library which means lots of kids are flowing in and out. The question then becomes who do I stop and what do I stop them for. I look at it this way if they are not in class and it doesn't seem that they are disrupting class and it doesn't seem like they are doing anything constructive then why the hell have it. Yes some kids actually study but for the most part it is a social hour or I guess 23 minutes. Hey I don't care if they are suppose to be in class and aren't it's only going to hurt them. Not my problem. I am such a bad teacher.

No comments: