Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Ok some people are just crazy.

So I have been hearing about this law that the Florida Legislator passed allowing people with a licensed concealed weapon the same rights in public for self defense as a one does in their home. Now I am ok with the thought that if someone breaks into my home lets say at 2 am and threatens me I am fine with firing off a few rounds. Well except the fact I don't own a gun and am against violent confrontations, that is mostly from my allergy to pain. Anyway but now in Florida if I get into a fight with someone and they feel threatened they could just start shooting at me. We could be fighting over the last jar of olives, but if that other person felt threatened they would be within their rights in Florida to kill me at the Winn-Dixie.

Maybe I am just too liberal but I find this law to be completely insane.

God bless America and the makers of Kevlar.

No comments: