Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Costumes

So the adventure begins in finding costumes. Of course we are doing 3 different things thus we need 3 different costumes. Party on Friday, I am doing a cheap and easy Phantom of the Opera. Saturday the Bag Lady bus tour, don't ask. I got talked into helping with taking photos for it. I was thinking a photographer theme, you know like Ansel Adams however no one would get it. Ah wit is lost on some. So I am recycling an old costume I am going as Sister Theodore Guerin newly sainted. Then Tuesday Skareoke at the metro originally I was thinking Cartman but FN was going to go as Kim Jong-il which gave me the idea of a threesome. We are always looking for 3 FN as Kim Jong-il, Me as Saddam Hussein and Blanche as Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (president of Iran) and go as the Axis of Evil. Now Blanches will be hard because people won't get it. Again Smart humor wasted on people. It's funny!!! Oh well Blanche may dress as George W. which will work well. So there you have it Halloween 06. If we can pull off the Axis of Evil it should be pretty good. Come on Axis of Evil that's funny people!!!

No comments: