Saturday, October 28, 2006

Evil Jack

Again I took my friend jack out on the town and again my "friend" jack stabbed me in the back. Smoking, talking to strangers, these are all things jack makes me do. I tell you he is no good. I am a little fuzzy on some of the people I talked to. A lot of them seem to know me more than I knew them. This disturbs, a lot. Also I believe Eric from pride band was talking smack about me at this party. I would like to know for the record what I have ever done to anyone in that band. I have in fact done nothing to these people but they like to get their drama on and start talking about people. They have no idea what they are talking about and they continue this behavior and it is ridiculous. This is a big reason I am not going back for a while. Why do I need to go back and be talked about. Screw em. Anyway, back at the party, overall I didn't want to slit my wrists at the end of the evening. Though I must say I am just not big on parties especially when I don't know many people and when people seem to have preconceived notion of who I am. I just don't like having people know who I am when I don't know them. Just saying. I would rather know them and them not know me :P. Avoiding the jack tonight.

No comments: