Friday, October 13, 2006

Not a Typical Homo

So aside from many other reason I am a bad homosexual the fact that I do not care for costume parties or dressing up for halloween. I have been invited to a sudo costume party this evening. We were given characters to play but no descriptions of who we are to be. So all this ambiguity has left me at a loss. As I am just now looking at the invite I don't think I am who I had asked to be. With the dwindling options a plastic sergeon was one of them. I asked to be that but the name on the invite leads me to believe I am someone else. With a name like Poindexter, and here is a problem point it is spelled differently in two different places Hide on the envelope and Hyde on the invitation. This could be done quite differently, on the one hand I could be a gittery nerd who likes to stay out of the way or I could be a nerd who becomes his alter ego a la Nutty Professor or a more classic Jeckle and Hyde. So that still leaves me with many alternatives how do I do this? Or do I feign sickness and stay home. :) I will never say this again but damn I wish there was a football game tonight I had to go to.

No comments: