Saturday, October 7, 2006

Word

So I guess I have found a new way to stave off boredom. I am currently rehydrating after a run in with my friend Jack last night. I woke up around 6 still drunk never a good sign went back to bed for a few more hour. I feel much better. I don't think I am going to make it to the gym today. Had I not drank so much I would have but alas it was not meant to be.

So funny story, some of my students last night started a rumor that the guard instructor and I were dating. Actually their words were "Drunk hook up" I just laughed. This rumor took roughly 3 minutes to get through all the kids in the band. Later I found out that the kid who started it followed the accusation up with this question "Do you think Maestro's Life Partner will be ok with this?" I was worried the kids were really that dumb but hey they do pick up on things. I am never going to come right out and tell them, but the can speculate all they want. As long as it doesn't interfere with my teaching I don't care.

Ah life.

No comments: