Sunday, October 22, 2006

one year

It is amazing what can happen in a year and what doesn't happen. I am living in a new place. Still single, still working the same job for the same craptastic pay. Still minus one parent. I have to say it took a long time for me to be somewhat comfortable with Charles' death. I am not sure I am still. When my father died last year a lot in my life changed and yet so little has. I have done more writing and submitting of music for contests and commissions. I have gone to the gym and become dedicated to making my body a healthier place. Even with all those changes I still feel like nothing has. I am sure I am just saying most of this because of the time of year and what today means but I am still very lonely. I know I have friends and I love them so much. I even have had friends move back to the area, which is quite the opposite of how it usually happens. I think I find someone to date and make a connection with but that usually falls apart. Oddly enough it has lately made me more determined. I don't know if that is just foolish of me or not but oh well. Just so much to take in I wish I could say big things have happened in my life. Not even little things have. Right, tomorrow is another day, right??? but why does it just seem like all the other days?

No comments: