Thursday, October 12, 2006

so now what?


So it has been an interesting day. I went in late to work because well I wasn't needed and I just didn't want to be there. I have so checked out. I have to get this job or another one soon I don't know if I can take it there much longer. I am just so tired of the person I am working with. Apparently before I got there she was discussing our differing philosophies in music education with our Paige's rep. Who when I was helping him out with some of the instruments he told me of the conversation. He saw valid points in both sides. He did say mine was more educationally based, though nice to hear I didn't need the confirmation. I know mine is more educationally sound and best for the kids and the program, what did it for me was saying the following."Well not only is it the better choice it makes me full time and keeps me here. Her plan does not." Just once again reinforcing the fact that she will not do anything to save my job, because it inconveniences her. Her comfort is far more important. Well I hate to tell her if I leave her comfort goes down the drain so she looses either way. I am just tired of fighting with her so I am not I am just putting in the bare minimum and going from there. When I find a job I will give my two weeks and take off. I love the kids but not enough to move in with my mother.

btw I did go to the gym :)

No comments: