Monday, October 9, 2006

Word 2

So I have been very apprehensive about leaving my current job. Not that I would really feel bad leaving coworkers high and dry in my absence, but that I would in essence leave some great kids behind. As much I may tease them and even complain about them they are the best part of my job. But the fact still remains on what they are paying me my savings will be depleted in 2 months tops. This is a savings I have been building for almost 2 years and in the span of 6 months has dwindled to almost nothing. Now I am not one who has lived in a lavish life style but come on it would be nice not to have to worry about buying milk because it may cause my rent check to bounce.

I have applied for an awesome job with VSA arts of Indiana. I am very excited about this job and I hope I get it. It is so much of what I would love to be doing. Plus as an added bonus it is mere blocks from my home. I would be to the point were I could get rid of my car. I would never do that but how nice would that be? I am 31 for god sake I should be making more. The School is totally taking advantage of me. They are stealing my education, experience, talent and love for this job. The sad thing is I am very good at teaching and I like more that I thought I would but I can't live on the street and teach so I guess I have to choose. Damn life. Oh well, I am sure whatever I find I will love as well.

Oh, Kickboxing, yea totally kicking my ass. But I am loving it. I didn't work out today because my muscles are so tired but I haven't felt this good in years.

No comments: