Saturday, October 14, 2006

Drinking

So again last night my friend Jack and I had a good time. I enjoy drinking but this is the second Friday night in a row that I have drank a little too much. My friends and I met and predrinked before heading to a party at another friends. We really were not sure how this party was going to go over. It was a Clue party. The concept in and of itself was a tricky one to get psyched up for. Anyone who knew me in college knew how obsessed I was with this movie. Whenever there was a movie night at Maesto's place it was Clue and something else. Band trips I would bring Clue much to the chagrin of my fellow bandmates. But even with all of that I was a bit trepidous about going. So much could have gone wrong and so very badly. But I must say it was much better than I thought it would. Maybe that was because of the copious amounts of booze in me, who knows but at the time I really meant it when I said that I had a good time.


We went out after that and I again continued drinking. Maybe I should not have but I did. That was the closest I had ever been to passing out from drinking too much. I did have enough sense to put down the drink and take myself home. I am not really sure how I got into bed but there I was at 7:30 this morning still a little drunk. I got up and god knows how made it to the gym. Kudos to me if no one else will say it.

Ah at least with all the drinking I can still get to the gym. A life goal continues.

No comments: