Monday, October 30, 2006

Shoot me now.


I had what was probably the most ridiculous weekends of my life. I won't get into too much detail but lets just say I was tired and drunk for a lot of it and did a lot of things I don't care to do again. From being manhandled, seeing far too many cross dressers, spending time in a bathhouse (don't ask nothing dirty happened), drinking again too much jack daniels. You know one may think I am developing a drinking problem, but I am not an alcoholic. They go to meetings and I don't. This was by far the most bizarre weekend of my life and I have had a few. Although I believe I flirted successfully this weekend and may have actually got a prospect in the way of a date. I did give out a number and we will see if he uses it. If not I am not too torn up about it. Hey I am just happy I didn't trip over myself or say something completely stupid as I often do when confronted with men. We will see.

No comments: