Monday, March 10, 2008

Arguments with my brain

No I wasn't drunk!

This was an argument I had this morning. After a long night of trying to go to bed early I failed miserably and finally zonked out at 4ish AM. Reminder that my alarm goes off at 5:45 AM. Now I am all for Daylight savings when it comes to having more light in the evenings but I would trade it all for a little more day light in the morning. Just last we I was enjoying seeing a hint of sunrise on my drive to work and saddened by the complete darkness that I beheld today. As I write this the sun is just coming up. I am so not a morning person to begin with but this just exacerbates the problem. (sidebar I can't believed I spelled exacerbates correctly on the first try.) So when my alarm went of *hit snooze* and went off *hit snooze* and went off *hit snooze*. This is where my mind jumped in. "You know 9 more minutes isn't going to make that much off a difference really"

"It might you don't know" my body replied "and besides it's really comfy and if you let me I swear I won't kill anymore of your cells with Jack Daniels."

"Now that sounds tempting but remember I am smarter than you and know that's just a flat out lie. Even if you could give up Jack there are so many more liquors you consume and would just pick up the slack some where else."

"Fine, be a bitch."

So I drug myself out of bed. Comforted by the knowledge that know one else would be on time anyway so if I am a few minutes late who the hell cares. Also I can just let Special K run Band first period and I cam sleep under the desk for 45 minutes. Whats this a text message I didn't read last night? I wonder who this could be? Special K "I won't be in 1st period have a slight fever can you cover?"

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(yea spell check has nothing for that word)

Reply "Yea that's fine feel better."

See I can be nice. Of course I was texting with one hand and flipping off the phone with the other.

No comments: