Saturday, September 13, 2008

Quite possibly the worst week ever, or My What is What.

"We can't renew your license sir."

"Why not?"

"It's been suspended since September of 2004"

I am sorry what????!?!??!??!?

Yes this was my yesterday after work. Apparently a speeding ticket I got 4 years ago, that I paid was not paid and therefore I have been driving around for 4 years without a drivers license. You think this would have come up when I registered my car or bought insurance.

So I have already put in a request to get my bank records for that time and take it to the court and be like look assholes I paid this. The fun thing is no one can tell me how much it is or anything about the case. The other thing is I only received a "please pay this ticket" letter from them nothing about a suspended license. FOR FOUR YEARS!!!!!!

Seriously you would think you would send a note every so often. I have received a grand total of 3 speeding tickets in my life. I have paid them all. I am so pissed off. My friend S asked how I would get to work. I said really I have been driving 4 years without a license why worry now?

So yea if this is what the year of 33 is going to bring me I would rather skip it and be 34 right now.

1 comment:

Aleea said...

Let me know if I can bail you out of jail :)