Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Where is this all going?

Random observation during resource today. Not so much today I have actually been noticing this over several days. There is a girl in the resource with a cup that says tips and she has just been wondering around collecting money. To what end I am unsure, I feel I should ask but something could happen. Like I could get an answer.

The past three days I think I have been running a fever. I could be wrong but it has felt like I have had a cold without having a cold. Does that make sense? I have been run down, a little flemy, constant headache and my forehead has felt warm but I know I am a bad judge of those things so who knows. I really want to just take a day off. I don't know if it's because I am actually ill or just your run of the mill tired.

I have been also tossing around the idea of chucking it all here and looking for a job in another city. Of course that can't happen until next summer and who knows how I will feel then. So really this is just me rambling.

No comments: