Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Me and printers

I swear I can never have a good moment with a printer. My last one spoke in tongues and would forget where it was and what it was suppose to do. This one is a true corporate product developers wet dream. It has 4 ink cartage's and will not work when one isn't full. even if you don't need that color. Example I have 4 ink wells, Blue, Magenta, Yellow and black. The Blue, Yellow and Magenta were low and the blue had just run out. I was trying to print something that just used the colors Black and white. Did it print? No, it just kept saying I needed more Blue. I didn't have any blue and besides I don't need it just print. So at 11 pm last night when I realized I had not done this I said f*ck it and I went to Meijers because it is the only thing close by still open. Did they have the ink I needed? No, they did not. So I came to work with nothing printed off. Could I email it to myself? Sure except I don't have the program to open it with on my work computer. Could I bring my computer and print it off there? I could except I can't get the computer to recognize the printer so that is a no go. Why oh why could I not have noticed the problem 2 hours earlier when Target was still open and I could have gone there for the ink. I love the fact you can't just have a black and white printer, but you have to get all the colors of the rainbow which of course is only made by the company for that specific printer. God bless America. Aren't we in some kind of financial crisis because of greed? Hmm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I rather enjoyed the Swedish-speaking printer.