Monday, October 27, 2008

Yet another busy weekend.

So my weekends have been filling up lately and I am so glad that I have a 3 day work week this week. Thank god for Fall break. So any way Friday night was the first night of sectional play and is it bad of me to have hoped for a loss so we wouldn't have any more games to play for? Sad times though because we won. Damn it! Well the upshot was that because I had also made plans for Friday night I got to leave at the half. I ran home and changed for a Halloween party. The boys and mom (not my real mother) decided to do a group number and we went as the Munsters. I was Grandpa, mom as Eddie, Blanche as Lily and FN as Herman. We would have had a Marilyn if Romeo had felt better, but he stayed home. I got really drunk (shock) and ended up at Gregs for a bit until someone said something about food and we then proceeded to Olleys for breakfast. To tell you how drunk I was I smudged my make up on the window of Olleys. Did I mention I used my face to smudge it there? I did wipe most of it off with a napkin but a lot of it was still there the next night.

Speaking of, Yes I know I said I would never do the Bag Lady Bus tour again but I went to take care of my friends Athena and Mom. This was Athena's first time and I think she had mixed feelings about it. My problem the last time I did it was that the bars we went to were so damned crowded, people smoking on the buses and it went on for like 8 hours. This time around there were less people in the bars or I opted out of going into the bars, No one could smoke on the buses and they shortened the tour so I was much happier and we didn't run out of booze. That was helped because on one of the stops I ran to the liquor store and got more Jack Daniels. :) All went well there was no vomiting on the bus this year and no one tried to grab my junk. Though it was touch and go (so to speak) in the 501, Athena and Mom thought it would be great to pimp me out to the dirty old men. I just smiled a lot and didn't offer up any body parts. It was fun to meet Cherry Ride who is a part of my blog roll but you wouldn't know it since he hasn't blogged in like 2 months. Cherry came done from Chicago with his friends who use to live in Indy. Here is hoping this jump starts his blogging again.

Let's see what else happened on that bus tour. I was accosted by a member of the Big Gay Band. He I believe thinks that we are no friends because I left the band. I am not sure why that is. I stated to him that my reasons for leaving is because people obsess over the BGB and want to stir up drama. Much like his wanting to continue the conversation at the next 15 stops on the tour. He told me that he agrees that people are gossipy and drama and need to let things go. Yet there I was rehashing things I had let go of months ago. Thank god FN understood I needed saving and got me out the first time. I was like let it go man I am not drunk enough to deal with you. I appreciate that he acknowledges that they are messed up and need a lot of fixing and that I could have done some good but I don't care anymore. This would have been a good revelation to have had a year ago.

Now on to something else. Shout outs go to Veronica Storm, Ladonna, Donna Rhea and my gurl Halle Pino for competing in the Bag Lady Pageant and congrats to Donna Rhea as the new Bag Lady Queen. And because I loves me some Halle Pino I will say this once and in public, Halle was robbed!! :) That was for you Halle love you, mean it.

Well that pretty much rounds out my weekend. It was long and tiring but a good time was had by me.

1 comment:

Aleea said...

For the record, I would not pimp you out to the men at 501. I have better taste than that. However, if they want to give us money for looking at you, we are not about to turn it down. You were an awfully cute Prince Charming :)