Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday afternoon

I get a text from FN saying he was at Metro with some friends if I was bored to stop by. At this point I have done one thing that day moved from my bed to my couch. So I hop in the shower and walk on down. Mind you I have yet to eat today. I get there an I have a rum and coke, then a rum and coke, then a rum and coke, then a rum and coke... you get the point. I decide before this gets worse I need to leave. I really need to go to the store and get some groceries since I have been super bad about my diet this last week.

As I am walking back to my apartment I think I could get in my car and drive the two blocks to the store or I could just walk it. I walked it because really the temperature has climbed considerably since the beginning of the week. So really why shouldn't I walk. The real point of this is that I noticed while checking out that I am a little tipsy and everything seems a little swayie. I know why I am like this my question is why are the people working at the grocery like that. I swear all the employees where just stumbling around like they were drunk. Not really paying attention to anything they are doing. Which would explain why my loaf of bread is only two inches wide in the middle. I just shake my head at the people and move on.

No comments: