Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Under the covers shivering

For the past 4 or so days I have been fighting a cold. I have been taking preemptive meds to stave it off. I sat at dinner last night with FN, Athena and Blanche and I was trying not to fall asleep because I was so exhausted. I assumed it was from the lack of sleep I had not been getting. But last night I went to bed right when I got home about 8:30ish and when my alarm went off I had a headache and I was shivering uncontrollably. Good times. Ok so I was tired for other reasons then lack of sleep. I swear my throat has swollen shut practically and every part of my body hurts, and when I cough it sounds like what I imagine Blanche and Romeo will sound like in a few years.
The worst part is that my alarm is set to the radio and I have Bob & Tom waking me up in the morning. I use that station because I will never want to just lie there and listen to them. I really can't stand them, and here is what makes it the worst I am on the couch and they are playing on my radio in the bedroom and I have no energy to get up and turn them off. I called in and sent my hastily thrown together lesson plans and now I am here typing this up. I started typing this at 6 am and it is now 6:37 am. God I am typing slow.

No comments: