Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hack Hack Hack

Dear whatever the f*#k is going on in my sinuses,


Seriously I had this cold like 2 weeks ago. Why do you feel the need to come back? I personally love the snot collecting in the back of my throat that I can neither cough up nor expunge while blowing my nose. I also enjoy the addition of the acid reflux that just makes me want to vomit every 5 minutes. You really know how to make a boy feel good all over.

I look past some of that but you make it so I can't sleep. Even though I am thoroughly exhausted. I toss and turn. I wake up periodically not because I have coughed up a lung and not because my nasal passage has become blocked once again, but because I can wake up and I do so just to piss me off.

If you are going to make me feel this way at least have the courtesy of letting me loose a few pounds in the process. However I feel like that isn't going to happen. In fact I feel I am probably going to come out of this heavier than when I went into it. To that I say f*#k off.

Thank you

No comments: